Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

7 Wierd things about me

One of my favorite blogs, From Dates to Diapers, and Beyond had this fun meme today, and I thought I'd try to come up with 7 wierd things of my own. So, here goes....

  1. I LOVE being pregnant...it is probably my favorite state-of-body...I have a good excuse for gaining weight, and eating loads of great food....and a great end reward...which also leads to...
  2. I would LOVE to have more children...no, 6 is not enough....
  3. I like moving to new areas of the country every couple of years...wherever the Navy takes us...it is especially fun to explore the new area, and meet new friends.
  4. I don't like change...doesn't go very well with enjoying moving, but there it is...
  5. I have a best friend who was my best friend for 10 years before I ever met her in person.
  6. I can't stand bananas...the smell, taste, texture....gag....I also am allergic to whatever it is that bananas are sprayed with, so I have a good excuse to not eat them!
  7. Fabric softeners make my skin go numb...not just the original product, but fabric softener in clothing does the same.

There you have it...a little stretch of the brain this morning. If you want to try this, let me know, so I can come see!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved being pregnantm but the best thing for me was nursing my babies....I swear I would have been a wet nurse in ancient times. I wish we could have had more than the 3 children we have, not to be...so we cherish the ones we have.

Yes, not liking chnage, but liking to move, is ironic dearest.

Anonymous said...

A woman after my own heart!
I would love to have more babies too. People look at me as though I am insane!
What can I say? I'm a breeder.

Blended in Texas said...

I Love, love, love being pregnant too! I feel awesome when I'm pregnant- better than when I'm not! I have absolutely wonderful pregnancies with absolutely no complications! My only problem is the labor and delivery part. My body agrees with pregnancy so much that it won't go into labor! I was almost a whole month overdue with my first and had a horrible time when I finally went into labor. He ended up being a big baby too- 11 1/2 pounds and his apghar (sp?) score was only a 2. For a first baby and only being 115 lbs when I got pregnant it was quit a feat, but I did it! With my second I had to be induced (a day before my due date) and it was also a long, painful labor too. I ended up losing a lot of blood and was very anemic for about six months after having him. He was 10 and 1/2 pounds, but my healthiest baby. My third was allot easier because we induced early- what we thought was 10 days early. He was 'only' 8 1/2 pounds but we soon found out he was actually 3 weeks early. He had a few premature breathing problems and had very severe allergies (so bad he was hospitalized at 3 months old for almost a month)that developed- also a premature sign. So, I just can't seem to get it right! The 'after' part is what makes me hesitate with having more babies- not the pregnancy. Anyway, sorry for the short story...sometimes I get to rambling. =P I enjoyed reading your 'facts'...have a great day!