Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies!!!

I'd forgotten that it was Cookie Time again. Without having a child in Girl Scouts this year, I lost track of when it was supposed to happen. So, a girl in the neighborhood showed up yesterday with the sale form. YIPPEE! I LOVE cookie time! The only time of year I can get my favorites....THIN MINTS!!! And hubby has to have his Tagalongs...and the Samoas for the oldest....yeah, we all have our favorites.

In other news, I just talked to hubby...he's on the road, headed this way...FINALLY! YIPPEE!!! He hopes to arrive here in Virginia on Wednesday. Please pray for his safety on the roads!

And, finally, my equipment arrives tomorrow, so I can start working from home, doing transcription work. I am excited to get started.

8 comments:

Jane said...

LOVE Girl Scout cookies but they are NOT good for my diet!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
Have a blessed week!

Ruth said...

Yum, Thin Mints are my favorite too!

Thanks for your comment on my blog and for your prayers for Kenya.

Anonymous said...

GIMME ALL YOUR COOKIES AND NO ONE GETS HURT! Heh, heh.

I'm praying for your hubby to arrive safely...

Anonymous said...

That last one was me....duh, who said Marines are smart. Problbly why they call me dumjar!

Hugs from Gunny
(I STILL WANT ALL OF YOUR COOKIES!)

Dawn said...

Already??? I avoided them last year, because I hate to say no to them, but can't afford the calories!

Blended in Texas said...

Ummm....yummy, Girl Scout cookies are awesome!

Cynthia said...

What kind of transcription will you be doing? I used to do medical transcription several years ago. It's been awhile since I've had to work with medical terminology now... not sure how much I would remember.

Laura Paxton said...

Cynthia,
I'm doing medical transcription...and it's tough...it's been a while for me, and I'm learning a lot of new stuff, plus really digging deep for the terms I already knew!