First, the rules, which are important, because they also tag — randomly — six more people to join in the fun:
- Link to the person that tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
Second, 6 random, strange things about me....
- I cannot stand bananas...in any form...not the smell, the taste, texture....EXCEPT for banana chips....that's the only way I can eat them.
- I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up....I want to be a midwife!
- I have held down at least 15 jobs in the last 15 years.
- We have lived in 15 different houses in 15 years of marriage....or was that 16 houses?
- I hate watching TV...it always seems like a collossal waste of time, and there is never anything really worth watching, except maybe HGTV....and "What not to Wear."
- I am allergic to fabric softener. It makes my skin go numb. I can't have it in my house, and I can't use any fabrics that were previously treated with fabric softener.
Okay, now to tag six random people.....
Mylhibug at Bug Tries Again
Wendy at The Adventures of MomLady
Darcy at Life With My 3 Boybarians
Penelope Ann over at Cafe at the End of the Universe
baby~amore at My Little Drummer Boys
McTriplet Mommy at My many thoughts and frustrations