Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged

Cricket, over at Cricket's Hearth has tagged me for 6 strange things about me....

First, the rules, which are important, because they also tag — randomly — six more people to join in the fun:
  1. Link to the person that tagged you
  2. Post the rules on your blog
  3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
  4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
  5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

Second, 6 random, strange things about me....

  1. I cannot stand bananas...in any form...not the smell, the taste, texture....EXCEPT for banana chips....that's the only way I can eat them.
  2. I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up....I want to be a midwife!
  3. I have held down at least 15 jobs in the last 15 years.
  4. We have lived in 15 different houses in 15 years of marriage....or was that 16 houses?
  5. I hate watching TV...it always seems like a collossal waste of time, and there is never anything really worth watching, except maybe HGTV....and "What not to Wear."
  6. I am allergic to fabric softener. It makes my skin go numb. I can't have it in my house, and I can't use any fabrics that were previously treated with fabric softener.

Okay, now to tag six random people.....

Mylhibug at Bug Tries Again

Wendy at The Adventures of MomLady

Darcy at Life With My 3 Boybarians

Penelope Ann over at Cafe at the End of the Universe

baby~amore at My Little Drummer Boys

McTriplet Mommy at My many thoughts and frustrations

Have fun!

5 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

hi Laura -thanks I aim to do a few memes this week.

Unknown said...

Great meme. I did this one a few weeks ago. It was fun!

Anonymous said...

I do not watch alot of television either. I used to but then, like you, I decided it was a waste of time. I love bananas but they don't like me. Oh well. Nice information. Blessings, Cricket

Wendy said...

I just did 7 strange things about me recently, and you want me to do six more...how weird do you think I am? Don't answer that! LOL

I don't like bananas either, but not as much as you!
I'd like to be a midwife, too, but I think I'd be happier as a doula. After my own children are a little older, that is.
We turned our cable back on recently (after a couple years without) partly because we missed HGTV, and now I never watch it...I'm too addicted to Food Network! :)

Andrea said...

When I grow up I want to be a midwife too! We had our 1st 3 in hospitals and just had our 4th at home. It was awesome!
Nice to meet you, mom of six!
Andrea