Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

More New things....








...starting in the morning. I have a 9:00 (I think) appointment at Curves, to get things set up for my membership with them for the next 6 months. I haven't had a chance to talk to the neighbor girl about watching Katherine while I go over there...hopefully when I go out to meet the schoolbus in the morning.

Secondly, I'm starting to have some questions about the whole work-from-home thing. I know that I haven't given it much time, but I am not sure that Jason is going to be willing to let me work on it much longer without some sort of tangible income. I have put out a bunch of money already, and not gotten anything in return, yet. I'm also still waiting to hear back on the transcription job....I emailed the lady on Friday, so I'm hoping to hear something back tomorrow, or at the latest on Tuesday.

I'm tired of being up by myself in the evenings. I want my husband home. One more week before he can leave Montana to head HOME. I MISS him!!! I miss having someone else to help out with the kids. I miss having the chance to talk to him about the day-to-day goings-on. I miss having his encouragement. I miss his dirty socks on the floor, and his stuff on the counter in the bathroom.

I have a lot of other stuff that I need to do tomorrow. I am diving into getting some more of the unpacking done. I want to finish up with the stuff in our bedroom. I also also need to work on the few boxes that are left in the living room area. I am having trouble figuring out what to do with the stuff that we had stored in the huge space that was our bedroom and walk-in closet in Montana.

I am totally lost in our bathrooms right now. There is practically no storage in these bathrooms. There are no drawers in the cabinets. How do I manage without a drawer in which to put things? What am I supposed to DO with all that stuff?

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I saw a cute idea I have yet to use in my bathroom. They installed a shelf over the dor with bins on it for extra tp, etc. Maybe a shelf above the towel rack could hold a few small boxes for the stuff that is usually in a drawer?

Thanks for stopping by ny blog and letting me know about TV times. I'm sorry that your husband is still in MT, but I would surely love to see that beautiful state more than any other(though preferably in the summer).