Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My FIRST Award!!!


Thank you to Shannymar, over at Project Mommy for my very first blogging award, The Excellent Blog Award!

So, now I get to pass on the favor to at least 10 of my friends...I ask that you do the same!

By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people who’s blog’s you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…

Just Call Me Jamin!

Mommy of Many

Walden's Wits

Gunny's Gouge

Slurping Life

After a cup of coffee...or two

Life with my 3 Boybarians

Call Me Grandma Dawn

It's a Wonderful Life

Our Seven QTPies

Steps In Our Journey

Snapshots of Life

Such Simple Pleasures

Bug Tries Again

Lazy Daisy Log
(Editted to include the award!)

11 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

Thanks so much! Now I have to figure out how to put it on my new blog design!

Tiffany said...

I don't know what to say! Thank you! This is my first award. I am honored that you chose to give add me to your list. I will definitely pass it along.

suchsimplepleasures said...

oh thanks you!!! that is so awesomely sweet of you!!!
so, go to that blog where the award is, drag it to desktop and then download it onto your blog...does that make sense?
thanks so so so so much!!!

Roger Miller said...

Wow!! That was very kind of you.

I just saved the image from Project Mommy, and added it to my blog, don't know if that is the correct way to do it, but... It's there and it looks awesome! :-)

Thanks again for this great honor!

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, thanks....what a nice surprise! My mother lives in Virginia Beach and we visit frequently. I went to Princess Anne High School and my mom attends Thalia Lyn Baptist church. I'll let you know next time we visit..maybe we can meet for coffee.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I am taking a blog break right now, but I will try to remember to pass it forward when I return from my break.

:^)

Jamin

Darcy @ m3b said...

Thanks Laura! :)

Anonymous said...

How cute- I've never seen this one! Now, if only I have time to post about it!

Tammy said...

Thanks a ton! This is my first blog award. Thanks for thinking of me as you compiled your list!

Christy said...

Thank you! I've never seen this award before, it's fun!

Tiffany said...

I finally have my award posted and passed it on to the blogs I like if you want to look at it. Thanks again, so much!