Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

My weekend has begun









Last night was pizza and movie night in our house. I went to the commissary and picked up two take-n-bake pizzas, and we watched Chitti-Chitti Bang-Bang. It was fun...the first movie night we've had since we moved...but half of the kids were on the floor, and by the time the movie was over it was LATE...but no one wanted to get up and head upstairs to bed. Remember, our floor is basically a cement slab with floor tiles on it. It is COLD. They WERE on the rug in the living room, but it is still cold. We had a bit of a fuss before getting them all up to bed. I HATE when that kind of thing messes up what was a fun evening!
This morning we all had a bit of a late start...which was really nice for me...I got to sleep in until sometime around 9:30!! Since then, we've done laundry, swept and "Swiffer-ed" the whole downstairs, run the dishwasher, and the oldest vacuumed her and my rooms. Now, #2 is at his cousin's house for a few hours, the 2 youngest are taking naps, and the rest of the tribe is outside playing. I am enjoying a little peace and quiet.
Tomorrow will be another quiet day...church in the morning, and naps and play in the afternoon. Then, back to school and all our regularly scheduled activities on Monday.

No comments: