Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

The dust trail...

..through my bank account appeared overnight. I have to go shopping today, and order a program for my work (I do medical transcription), and I have to work at some point...and we have baseball practice for 1 kid tonight, plus date night and bowling. I also need to make some phone calls.


I wanted to pass on a prayer request for a beautiful young girl in California. From her mom's blog, Walking On:

Margarita "Magui" Martinez
DOB: 4-19-1994
MISSING: 3-10-2008
2 scratches on left arm, just above the wrist; scar from a burn as
a child on right index finger.
5'2", 120 lbs., hispanic
Magui has Retinitis Pigmentosa, an eye disease. Due to this, she has nightblindness, photophobia and tunnel vision.
May be accompanied by hispanic male.
Possibly in the Yuma, AZ area/ El Cajon, CA/San Diego, CA area.
If spotted, please call your local police department.

Please pray for Magui and her family.

No comments: