Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break

Not having to get kids up and on the bus has been nice...but it also means that I'm staying up later than normal, visiting with my sister who is in town for a couple of days. We also have 2 less children in the house right now, as they are in South Carolina with their grandparents. My husband is going to be driving down tomorrow, taking my sister home, and picking up the two children, and driving back.

Today, I am hoping to get out of the house, at least heading over to Curves for a little, and maybe show my sister around a little bit. I also have to work, and we have Brew Group tonight. Must get busy...may have some pictures later!

3 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

One for two that doesn't sound like much of an even trade!

Laura said...

Sounds like a wonderful spring break...enjoy yoru down time!

Funny how different it is with a child or two away!!!!

Enjoy!

The Mrs. said...

enjoy your spring break and having your sister around. its so nice when family comes in, its like a little rainbow.