Monday, March 17, 2008

Well, I know I'm not pregnant....

....but the doctor in the ER had to check that anyway. And now I know I don't have heart, kidney or liver problems, nor do I have diabetes. The fun thing is that now we don't know what is wrong. So, I got to spend an hour and a half in the ER resting while they ran blood work.

So, today I have to follow-up with the clinic...joy and happiness.

And, I have WORK to do! Yippee!! Work is a good thing....it means I get paid!!!

Hubby has submitted his officer's package now, so we are waiting to hear what happens next. And in the mean time, he exercises...he's got a little bit of the furniture disease to get rid of...he's running twice a day, and doing bunches of sit-ups...and starting to look REALLY good!!

And we're back into the crazy schedule that passes for our weeks....school, work, baseball practice, Brew Groups....must get busy....have a phone call to make....

4 comments:

Bottles Barbies & Boys said...

I hope it's nothing serious! Keep us updated & Take care

tiff said...

Sorry to hear you needed to go to the hospital.
I have some blog bling on my blog for you.

Mrs. C said...

Hope they figure it out soon.

It took me about three full minutes to figure out what furniture disease was. At first I thought he was inhaling the sprayable Pledge or something...

Sallie said...

LOL.. I'm still waiting on referrals from before Christmas... at this point, I figure CP has a full blown hospital and I'll just wait until we move!

God bless,
Sallie