Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

How?

How do you write when you have nothing new to say? When what you really want to say you just can't...for so many reasons? How do you come up with something informative, or funny, or just newsy, when all you want to do is curl up in a corner somewhere, and ignore life passing you by?

Today was a decent day. I got a lot of work done. The kids got out the door on time. We have money. Hubby was home for the day.

And something happened and just messed it all up. And hubby keeps saying "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!" And I don't know how to turn it off....

....so, instead of blogging about exactly what is happening, I am wandering around it, and posting about how this thing just ruined my week.

I got in the shower and prayed, and worried, and worried some more, and prayed some more....and I still can't figure out how to turn it over to God and LEAVE IT THERE. I want to trust Him to take care of it....but it keeps rearing its ugly little head and harrassing the heck outa me....

....and I just want to cry.

And I can't. Cause hubby will just yell at me again about worrrying about it. And cause I've got more work to do. And cause hubby has to wear his whites tomorrow, which means I have to hem a pair of pants for him.

So pray for me...
and pray for this situation...
and pray that I can hem these dadgummed pants without crying or bleeding all over them.... (cause they're WHITE...ick...the summer whites are a PAIN IN THE REAR!!!!)

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I wish we could all share what is really bothering us, but of course we can't. I'll pray, if you will for us! Things we can't share.

Unknown said...

Sending my prayers.
We do...because we must, but no one can say don't worry. That is our God given right, before we can let go, we have to worry a little. Trust me I fight that fight often.

Laura said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

hi

Ok, there I said it LOL! I don't know what to say sometimes. If we were sitting IRL I'd just hand ya a hankie and give you a hug. Sometimes when we're listening online you can't tell though, can you?

Keri said...

:(

I hope things are going better for you today.

Things do always have a way of working out. But I'm with you- I have a difficult time trusting that God has it all handled sometimes. I like to be in control of everything, even though I know that's not always to my benefit.

Hope things are resolved for you soon!