Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Links have been bugging me...

I keep finding these things I want to share...some of them are videos that don't have html available to post them directly on my blog, so I am stuck posting a link....so, without further ado:



Okay, so I found that one...:::blush:::...maybe the rest will work out so well!

Military Support Sites

Military One Source
MilitaryWives.com
4MilitaryFamilies.com
MilSpouse.org
MTOM for Kids

Educational Sites (especially FREE ones!!!) because sometimes I really miss homeschooling!

School Express
RHL School
TeAchnology
ABCteach.com

So, I'm tired, and I need to stop before I get sucked into a huge marathon of posting links to every site I've ever loved...we *could* be here all night long....but, the wine is getting to me, and I need some sleep before our next marathon day at the ballpark....so, have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

thanks for sharing the video Laura - sp imortant.
Yes i get some great power point stuff too that can't be shared.
I wonder do the military learn sign language ?

Anonymous said...

I love the video.. I stay away from them most of the time cause they always make me CRY!! Loved watching it though...

God bless,
Sallie