Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

More online fun




You Are a Colon



You are very orderly and fact driven.

You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.



You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.

You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.



Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice.

(But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)



You excel in: Leadership positions



You get along best with: The Semi-Colon

HMPH....I don't know about all of that...I KNOW my hubby won't agree (at least with the orderly part)!!

4 comments:

The Fixer said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Come again soon!

x

Aunt Angie said...

I don't know which one I am! I will have to check it out!!!
Thanks for your kind comment on my CWO Cafe post!

Stacey said...

Oooh fun, I'm going to do this! Thanks.

Unknown said...

What a fun quiz!