Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #16


Thirteen Things about staying up until 2:00 am



1. There is alot of time to play computer games.

2. You *could* get a lot of laundry done, if you weren't playing computer games.

3. You *could* also actually clean the house, if you weren't playing computer games.

4. If you stay up until 2:00 am, it will be difficult to roll out of bed when the alarm goes off at 6:30 am.

5. If you stay up until 2:00 am, you get to see 2 extra episodes of CSI Miami.

6. If you stay up until 2;00 am, you will not hear your husband get up and leave at 3:00 am.

7. If you stay up until 2:00 am, you won't feel like making a pot of coffee, so take the opportunity to teach your 10 year old the ritual...without getting up from your chair at the computer.

8. Staying up until 2:00 am and then getting up at 7:00 am (because you were too tired to get up with the alarm at 6:30) will affect your brain, and thus the rest of your day.

9. Anything that affects my day, also affects my children's day.

10. This lack of sleep means that you will forget that your elder son has a birthday today.

11. It also means that you forget about the appointments you have for the day.

12. And you might as well just forget about work...because you'll be falling asleep at the computer all day long.

13. I guess this means I'd better go get that coffee that just finished brewing....

Hope everyone else has a great day! I'll be sleeping (or just be really jittery all day from too much coffee, and no sleep!)....shhhhh....don't wake me up!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



15 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny lol I think we've all had nights/days like this. Fun list.
Happy T13!

Neen said...

You mean there is life away from the computer?

Anonymous said...

Hope you get through the day ok :)

Tammy said...

I love how peaceful the house is late a night. Happy TT

Anonymous said...

I know number 4 so well!!!! Great post and I can relate though I'm only a mother of 1 and a foster parent to my 4 nephews :)

Happy Thursday!

Marylin said...

hehe I could have written that myself!

Hope you get through the rest of the day ok...

Happy TT ;)

Bethanne said...

Good point.
Better go get some coffee, too.
Have a great nap...er, I mean day.

anthonynorth said...

You've got one good recipe for life there :-)

Toni said...

Hope you make it through your day okay!!! And if your reason for being up was not planned I hope you have better luck at sleep tonight!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that's the story of my life almost daily. I can *so* relate more than I wish. I do hope you'll get a chance to catch up on some sleep before long, but if you are like me, you'll just use that time to get back on the computer until entirely too late again ;)

Unknown said...

I've stayed up that late playing games, and yes it messes up your day something fierce, Happy birthday to your son, he is adorable in the pictures you posted. Thanks for visiting my TT this week.

Anonymous said...

A very good reason to have children, they can make the coffee! Fun list and thanks for stopping by mine.

Anonymous said...

Hope your coffee did the trick!

Qtpies7 said...

My mom could have written most of that, lol. She gets caught up on the computer playing games until 2 am.

Maria's Space said...

Hey, that sounds a lot like my life. If I went to bed when the kids did instead of blocking out some me time...I would be able to get up with the darlings when they wake at 6:00 a.m.

I can get lost in computer games too.