2. You *could* get a lot of laundry done, if you weren't playing computer games.
3. You *could* also actually clean the house, if you weren't playing computer games.
4. If you stay up until 2:00 am, it will be difficult to roll out of bed when the alarm goes off at 6:30 am.
5. If you stay up until 2:00 am, you get to see 2 extra episodes of CSI Miami.
6. If you stay up until 2;00 am, you will not hear your husband get up and leave at 3:00 am.
7. If you stay up until 2:00 am, you won't feel like making a pot of coffee, so take the opportunity to teach your 10 year old the ritual...without getting up from your chair at the computer.
8. Staying up until 2:00 am and then getting up at 7:00 am (because you were too tired to get up with the alarm at 6:30) will affect your brain, and thus the rest of your day.
9. Anything that affects my day, also affects my children's day.
10. This lack of sleep means that you will forget that your elder son has a birthday today.
11. It also means that you forget about the appointments you have for the day.
12. And you might as well just forget about work...because you'll be falling asleep at the computer all day long.
13. I guess this means I'd better go get that coffee that just finished brewing....
Hope everyone else has a great day! I'll be sleeping (or just be really jittery all day from too much coffee, and no sleep!)....shhhhh....don't wake me up!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants