Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Busy Day, AGAIN

Baseball games, batting cages, movies, womens' group, house cleaning, showers, cooking for tomorrow.

I went walking this morning...and for a change it was warmer outside than in my house at 7:00 am. The breeze was nice, and I had a great walk.

I came back to the house, and took off again to go get cat food.

Came back, took a shower, fed kids breakfast, and left for my womens' group, leaving hubby to take care of getting kids to baseball (at 10:00 am) and the batting cages (at 10:00 am), more baseball games (at 1:00 am), pick up from batting cages (at 11:00 am), pick up her friend and take the two of them to see Prince Caspian with the youth group (at 12:35 pm).

I finished up with my (awesome) meeting, and headed back to get in some time by myself. When hubby got home, I headed over to see the remaining baseball games. #4's team won, again. #3's team is still in first place, though they lost today.

After the games were finished, we all headed home. I worked all afternoon, and the kids cleaned their rooms while hubby napped and we waited for #1 to call from her movie.

After getting #1 home, we went out for supper at CiCi's, and I stopped at Walmart on the way home to pick up cookie mix and cereal (spent less than $20!--successful trip to Wally!).

Now, hubby's sleeping, kids are in bed or the shower, and #1 child is baking cookies for the church picnic tomorrow....and I'm blog-hopping!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Norma said...

Hi Laura--blog hop on over to mine! I miss you.

I got a little walking in yesterday too--actually went out 4 different times about a mile each time. Small bites, baby steps.

Sounds like you're all busy and happy and healthy.