1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?
- Living in Texas.
- Growing baby #6
- Getting ready to move to Montana.
- Finishing up my stint as Ombudsman for the ship hubby was on.
- Homeschooling 3 children.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
- Work (I do medical transcription).
- Shopping for TP, and other necessities.
- Date night with hubby.
What are five snacks you enjoy?
- Fresh fruits or veggies.
- Jelly beans.
- Gummy Bears.
- Cheese and crackers.
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire? (Like Ruth said, this is a hard one!)
- Pay off all of our debts.
- Pay off both sets of parents' debts.
- Set up the counseling center that is hubby's dream.
- Adopt children.
- Support adoption agencies and all of my missionary friends.
What are five of your bad habits?
- Nagging my husband.
- Trusting the wrong people and not trusting the right ones.
- Eating too much.
What are five jobs you’ve had?
- Short-order cook and switchboard operator (in college).
- Secretary/receptionist (at MANY different places).
- Overnight Cashier at Walmart.
- Medical transcriptionist.
- Mom to 6 kids.
What five people do you want to tag?