2. Wander around the house.
3. Play with the cats.
4. Play with the siblings.
5. Pick on the siblings.
6. Say, repeatedly, without looking anywhere, "I don't have anything to wear!"
7. Dig through the laundry that should have been folded and put away the night before.
8. Alternately, dress quickly, slurp down breakfast, and run outside to play catch.
9. Stand in front of the open refrigerator, staring blankly.
10. Stand in front of the open pantrry, staring blankly.
11. Sit at the table, chewing every bite slowly, while reading the back of the cereal boxes.
12. In the last 2 minutes before the bus arrives, rush frantically around the house looking for shoes, papers, backpacks, etc.
13. Hurry BACK in the house, AFTER the bus is already waiting for them, to put away baseball gloves, or find that last thing they HAVE TO take to school today.
I LOVE my kids. They drive me CRAZY! Summer's gonna be a BLAST!!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants