Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Wrapping up the week

This week has been quiet.

I think I could get used to this having my kids home. They're keeping the laundry caught up, and the dishes washed, and the house picked up. It's an amazing thing!

Yesterday two of the girls were invited to a birthday party/pool party here in our neighborhood. That's one really nice thing here is that there are a ton of kids for them to play with.

We've also had sick kids this week....just a fever and tiredness...2 days on the couch, taking Motrin, and they're up and away again.

Last night was the last games for one of my husband's softball teams. Tonight is the last one for the other team. I have a friend who is moving tonight and tomorrow, so I am going to help move some things tonight, and then come home and pick up the kids to go watch the last games.

This weekend is drill weekend, so Jason will be gone all day tomorrow, too, for work. Our oldest has a doctor's appointment on Saturday morning, too, so it looks like I won't be going to Ladies' Brew Group on Saturday morning.

The next couple of weeks are going to be a little busy, with plans for July 4th and then Women of Faith in DC. Anyone else going to be there? I can't wait!! Last time I got to go to Women of Faith was in Billings, MT, two years ago. It was extremely refreshing. I need refreshing right now!

Well, work is calling...better get back at it! What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: