Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Whine, rant....

Tonight, there are extra children in my house. I usually don't mind having extra kids to spend the night, because the kids all entertain each other and I hear less of the whining, and complaining and screaming.... but this week, I am SO done with it. This is the last week for some neighbors who are moving to Florida, so of course the kids have to spend as much time together as possible before they leave town. AND, if one child has a friend to stay the night, everyone else has to, as well.

We all know that each of us parents our children differently, and most days I can make those allowances necessary when you have someone else's children in your house. Not this week. Let's just say it's a good thing they're busy entertaining each other upstairs, because I CAN NOT deal....

So, I am playing computer games. Jason is a the Men's Brew Group tonight...and I am home dealing with 8 children in the house. If everyone is still alive when he gets home, it will have been a successful night.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Gosh EIGHT kids!!!! WOW!! But I so understand the whinging and whining! I also have days when I just can not here one more "mmmmooooooooommmmmmmeeeeeee she did this to me"