Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Recap of my week

You know those times, the ones you are sure you'll look back on with relief that they are over with?

I've had one of THOSE weeks. Unfortunately, the problems that have arisen are not yet completed. Legal problems. Problems concerning my son's safety.

In a nutshell, my oldest son (the 12 year old) was attacked by some neighborhood boys one afternoon this week after he got off the bus. He is still hurting. He's nervous about riding the bus again.

We've been in contact with the police.
We've been in contact with the school.
Investigations are ongoing.

I've spent a lot of time on the phone, and have stressed a lot over my son's safety. I am still unsure as to our next step...besides the one that says wait...wait until Monday. Wait until I can discuss this further with my husband, when he's back in town.

Oh, yeah...that's the other thing that's happened this week...

This very special man in my life has accomplished something BIG...He's graduated, again. With his Master's degree in Business Management. He flew to Chicago yesterday, and drove out to the campus for the Hooding Ceremony and Graduation today. I'm SO SO SO proud of him!!

So, my friends, please forgive my quiet week on this blog. It has been anything BUT quiet in my house, let me tell you...which would probably explain my lack of posting.

Oh, AND we celebrated Miss Thang's 5th birthday....
and I worked...
and did 19,000 loads of laundry....
and baked cookies....
and birthday cupcakes....
and attended Holiday concerts at two different schools...
and Women's Ministry meetings....
and youth group Christmas parties...

AND that would probably explain the lack of Christmas decorations in my house, as well....
MUST go decorate!!!

Hope your week has been less hectic than mine!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Sorry you've had such a rough week!