Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grace in everyday life


In my Brew Group from church, we are studying Chuck Swindoll's book, "The Grace Awakening." I am learning a LOT from this book. I'm getting some really unexpected things from it, including a more positive attitude about things, and patience. I really didn't expect patience.

I am learning a new respect for people who are different from me. I am learning a new respect and love for God, who continuously extends grace to us, even though we may not even be trying.

I am learning about loving...and learning about feeling loved in ways I never felt loved before. I am learning about loving others who may not be quite as lovable as I wish they were.

I am learning about myself, and how different I am than what I *thought * I was. That one hurts...a lot.

How about you? What are you learning this week?

No comments: