Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I FINALLY did it!!

Many, MANY months ago, I made a public promise to clean my desk...I don't know why. Perhaps it was the thought that publicly humiliating myself would actually prompt me to break with my nature, and actually STOP procrastinating. I don't know. I DO know that I FINALLY have done it...only somethingn like 8 months LATE. Ahem. At least it is done. My husband is happy.

So, before pictures (and let me add that it was actually MUCH worse than this...I just didn't get pictures today before I started):

****UGH****I can NOT find the picture I was looking for...believe me...it was AWEFUL. Think one HUGE pile of papers completely covering my whole work surface, periodically falling on me or off the sides of the desk.

And after pictures:
And THIS is what I took OFF of there...the SAVE box:


And the shred pile....AFTER we'd already shredded almost 2 bags full:


I'm feeling productive today!!

No comments: