Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rip Van Winkle here....

Today I feel like I just woke up from a really long sleep, and I have a lot to say. I feel like I am just now coming out of that sleep-fog that has enveloped me for the past, oh, about 4 months.

My life is CRAZY....baseball season has started again. The school year is winding to a close, bringing with it enough activities to make a 1-child family declare "ENOUGH!" With five kids in school and preparations for the "baby" to start kindergarten in the fall, it's enough to drive anyone out of their mind. Today, I am that anyone.

I TRIED to get more organized. I have a calendar. It is sort of my lifeline at the moment...otherwise I'd forget all of the activities...I'm already forgetting some...and I had THEM written down...

And....I just ran out of time. Must go...more later! Have a lovely day! Enjoy the beautiful spring weather!!

2 comments:

crispy said...

Regular calendar doesn't work for me, I had to move to a planner that I can carry around and make notes.

Enjoy your busy spring. =)

Tim and Susan said...

Hi. Last month we had 3 kids in 3 sport; baseball, golf and swimming...it was crazy. Especially getting 2 kids to their sports at the exact same time 30 minutes after school was out. I hear ya, crazy!