Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's Official....

...I have a teenager with a Learner's Permit. If you live anywhere near Virginia Beach, you might not want to be out on the roads.

Well, you might just avoid the roads in Virginia Beach because the drivers here are CRAZY. Really stinking crazy. The kind that make you wonder where they acquired their licenses.

And my daughter gets to learn to drive here. THAT is what scares me. Fortunately, I am NOT the one getting in the car with her to teach her. My husband, who, bless him, has nerves of steel, will be performing that sacrificial act. I can't. I remember when I was learning. I remember how anxious I get with Jason driving. I CAN'T do that to my daughter.

So, I will be spending a lot of time praying....because otherwise I will probably die of a heart attack!

2 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

I can't imagine learning to drive in that crazy Hampton Roads traffic! The good news, though, is that once she gets it down she'll be able to drive anywhere! Have Jason take her out to Pungo--or somewhere towards the NC border--to start out! We'll be praying for you guys!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

my 16yr old teenager got his learners permit last week too.
I had a similar post in mind LOLz great minds Laura and I am not teaching him either !