Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School, and all that jazz

I can't decide whether I should cry or party...today is the first day of school for this year, which includes a 10th grader, a 7th grader, a 6th grader, a 4th grader, a 2nd grader, and my baby starting Kindergarten.

Of course, I got pictures. What kind of mom do you think I am?!?

Okay, so I missed the op for the 10th grader...later...I'll get one of her this afternoon, I promise!

This one is TOO cool for a real picture...had to snap this on the fly.... He was NOT happy with me!







It's her first day of middle school...she's EXCITED!!





The 4th grader LOVES school and has been chomping at the bit all summer....








The second grader...she loves school too...because she LOVES her friends!!!







My baby...she looks too little to be going to school, right?!?






My house is too quiet today...I KNOW I'll get used to it...but this Mommy's a little sad this morning....

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I hope they all have a great first day. I figure if I'll be sad in a couple of hours when I take my youngest to Young Fives.

Stacey,momof 2 said...

My kids don't go back till to-morrow but I understand, at least a bit, how quiet it will be. I hope that we Mom's, will learn to value the quiet and use it to re-charge and maybe even get stuff done! :)
Good Luck to all the kids I hope this year is a GREAT one!