Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

...And now that vacation is over...

All of us went back to school on Monday.  All. Of. Us.  I was ready for the kids to go back...what parent wasn't?!?  Me?  Not so much.  I found out that I had gotten used to sleeping in, and not having to be anywhere, doing things around the house that had been neglected. 

Two of my classes have started back.  The one on Monday...not ready.  I still don't have a practicum site.  If I don't have a practicum site by next Monday, I will have to drop that class and pick up another one.  I do not want to do that.  The one last night?  Not ready.  And that class is going to be the one that kicks my butt this semester.  10 quizzes, one midterm, two probes, and a final exam.  I'm already feeling a bit overwhelmed.  The one tonight...I am looking forward to, though I'm not ready for it, either. 

On the up-side, I have PICTURES from Christmas!!  And SNOW!!  And I'll get those up and posted one of these days soon.  Until then...time to get crackin'...kids to get ready for school, shopping to do, and a meeting this morning. 

Have a GREAT day!!

No comments: