Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Is it May already?!?

Life sure does have a way of getting the way of things like writing!!  I signed in today, and realized that it has been more than a month since I wrote on here.  Meanwhile, I finished another semester of grad school (Yay, me!!), with its accompanying bjillion papers, projects, and exams.  We survived Spring Break for the kids...and have only six more weeks of school before they are out for the summer and we are preparing for Dad's R&R.  Now things are picking up with kids' spring/summer activities.  We have Scouts Venturing camp-outs and meetings, baseball practice and games, and end-of-the-school-year activities, the biggest of which, so far, is the Ring Dance for eldest daughter...

So, in honor of Ring Dance...PICTURES!!!





Isn't she beautiful?!?  I can't believe she is a Junior already..and that next year we'll be visiting colleges!! 

1 comment:

Tara Anderson said...

She looks so grown up...makes me feel old! :)