Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One of *those* mornings...

We all have them...the morning when we D-R-A-G ourselves out of bed, stumble to the kitchen to start the coffee...only to realize that not only is there no milk left, but we forgot to get coffee last night, too.  Ugh.  I guess I'll start with tea today. 

Sheesh.  I really could *EASILY* go right back to bed now that the kids are all out the door to school.  Unfortunately, there is way too much to do this week to even consider it.  I'm sitting here trying to figure out how my "nice, quiet" summer without school has turned into this craziness. 

I am preparing for Jason to get home for R&R  (YIPPEE!!!!), going away with him for a few days, a wedding, friends coming, a farewell party for another friend, the end of school for the kids, and filling out paperwork for camps, as well as working.  Yes, I am working again.  From home, thank goodness...because there is no way I could finish everything else if I had to put in my time at some other address. 

Okay...it is time to get back to work...washer and dryer running, dogs sleeping, another cuppa in hand...yeah, I believe I'm ready....

No comments: