This last week has been BUSY...
- Thanksgiving, November 24
- Heather's birthday November 25
- Drive back to VA from SC on Saturday, November 26
- Church on Sunday
- Put the "not-boyfriend", 2 little girls, 1 neighbor girl, and the 14-year-old to work raking leaves...4 bags out to the street.
- Kids back to school on Monday
- Jason and Laura raked 10 more bags of leaves out of the back yard.
- Laura finishing final projects on Monday
- Monday also included kids to venturing, one kid to PT, and Jason to a birthday party.
- Laura back to school Tuesday (ALL day)
- Tuesday the dogs got out and wandered the neighborhood for 4 hours...lots of worry and tears...
- Wednesday was a work-day, and shopping at the exchange.
- One kid to PT on Wednesday.
- Thursday was a work-day, and a relatively quiet evening at home.
November also included:
- Jason completed his year in Bahrain and arrived home on November 5th.
- Frances got her class ring stuck on her finger, and had to have it cut off.
- I had to get two tires replaced on our 2008 van.
- We traded in our 2008 van for a 2012 van...2 weeks after the tire change.
- We all survived another month of school.
- We got the new Christmas tree set up...but no decorations on it...still need to find the box of ornaments.
I know it's not November any more...we're going to a Christmas party tonight!! And two kids are going to a Leadership seminary. And Jason is running a 10-mile race tomorrow. Whatever happened to calm and quiet weekends?!?