Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #2



Thirteen Things I miss about Montana




1. Mountains
2. Beautiful scenery
3. Our church
4. Knowing where things are
5. No traffic
6. Little crime
7. No crowds
8. The mountains
9. One day drive to Yellowstone and Glacier Park
10. Big Sky
11. No air pollution
12. The mountains
13. Friends



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


15 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

i think i miss montana now, and i've never even been there!!!
have a great day!

Lazy Daisy said...

Two of my kids were born in Glendive, Mt. I miss it the people and the scenery.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you still hold all that stuff in your heart. That's the most important thing.

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Wow!I never been to Montana but seems a great place.Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Montana seems a great place!Thanks for the visit at mica's temple.

Liza on Maui said...

Oh I'd love to visit Montana - hopefully one day we can...

Mr Lady said...

i LOVE Montana!

Zenmomma said...

That's one of the few states I have never been to. Now I REALLY want to go.

Unknown said...

Never been to Montana, but it is on the list of places I would like to visit. I can imagine missing it.
Peace, love, and Mama Bear hugs!

Anonymous said...

I have never been to Montana (that I can remember, but maybe I had as a kid) but it sounds beautiful. It sure looks like you've got some really good company too! ; D

Anonymous said...

p.s. Thanks for taking the time to read about my daughter. Thank you for the kind things you said. ; D

xoxo

Baba said...

Hi Laura, Thanks for your visit to my place today and your list of things from Montana...You must be a super busy mom with six kids..Hugs, Baba

Di said...

Sounds lovely! But I swore after moving back to NC, that they would only get me out of here in an urn!!!

Anonymous said...

The way you describe it, I miss Montana too, and I've never even been there!

Tiffany said...

I have always wanted to go to Montana, but have not had the chance, yet. It sounds really nice the way you describe it! Here is the link to my Thursday 13:
http://tdlough.blogspot.com/2008/01/thursday-thirteen-1-things-to-say-or-do.html