Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about meLaura


1. I am a mom...to 6 great kids.

2. I am married to my wonderful Sailor.

3. I graduated from Bible college, and have never done anything with my degree.

4. I am not sure what I want to do when I grow up.

5. I read voraciously.

6. I read blogs obsessively.

7. I grew up in South Carolina.

8. I have lived in 4 different states.

9. I have 2 brothers, 1 sister, and 2 sister-in-law, plus 1 nephew.

10. I have *&^% pounds to lose.

11. I just started going to Curves again.

12. I have a ton of laundry to do today.

13. I homeschooled my children for 4 years...and I miss it, sometimes.






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for letting us get to know you better..lovely family

Samantha_K said...

Part of my job involves dealing with homeschoolers and selling curriculum. It's a hard job, and I admire the tenacity of those who do a good job.
I liked getting to know more about you! Happy Thursday!

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you. I am homeschooling my three children, couldn't imagine not doing it.
I also love to read, visit my book blog if you would like to see my reviews.

My T13 is always found on my main blog (I have 3)
http://cafeendofuniverse.blogspot.com/2008/01/thursday-thirteen-15-female-authors.html

suchsimplepleasures said...

wow...you beat me by 1 kid!! i have five! and...i admire you for even homeschooling for one second!!! i would have to turn to some serious drinking before i even considered the homeschool route!
happy tt!

Di said...

Wow...6 kids and you are still able to even THINK about exercise. I'm impressed!

Melanie said...

For a large family laundry is NEVER completely done..NEVER! Nice to meet you!

Norma said...

If you've got a lot of laundry and you like to blog and read, you'll love The Laundress. Link at my page. I think she's a librarian.

Amber Gilchrist said...

I would love to have six children but it just isn't going to work out that way. More's the pity. I homeschooled too and would really like to go back to it but the boy is autistic and the psych people thought it would be better if he was socialized at school. But I may change my mind. Thanks for sharing.