Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Lame Post....

I have really worn myself out over the last two days. I'm more emotional than usual, and have been CRAZY busy with work, and the kids are home (Spring Break is almost over...YEAH!!) bugging the heck outa me. Yes, I used to homeschool...but, dangit, it's amazing how fast you adapt to NOT having them under foot every minute of the day!!

So, everyone is back safely from the Grandparents', and my sister is safely back home. My house is quickly becoming that old familiar wreck (too bad hubby's cleaning job lasted such a short time!!).

The weather has been BEAUTIFUL...the windows are all open, and we're enjoying the evening breezes, and the girls are playing out on the back patio during the day. Spring fever has really gotten me...I REALLY don't want to be sitting at my desk all day working!

We're getting back into the baseball practice schedule again...one practice tonight, one tomorrow, and back to normal on Monday.

Hubby's got drill this weekend...looks like I'm going to have to drive him over there. It seems that the state of Virginia (bless their little pea-pickin' hearts) can withhold any information they want...including the fact that they have fined you and suspended your license for failing to pay said fine. So, we wait for payday (Monday night) to find out HOW MUCH he has to pay so he can get his license reinstated. GRRR...did I ever mention how backwards they do things in this state?!? Jus' sayin'.....

Oldest daughter is attending an event this weekend...Aquire The Fire...gotta be over at the church offices EARLY to catch her ride....

Hubby's drill, daughter's event, son's baseball practice....somehow we'll get it all done...somehow...somehow....

No comments: