Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

More Craziness

After the fiasco that has been the first week of baseball season here in baseball central, there will finally be games tomorrow. And, as is our tradition, we have attempted to stuff as much into one day as is humanly possible.

To that end, we have extra children spending the night tonight...*three* extra children. Two of those extra children are teenagers, and one is an eight year old. Yeah, we're crazy here. So, if you're keeping count, we have in the house at present:

one 4 year old
one 6 year old
TWO 8 year olds
one 10 year old
one (almost) 12 year old
TWO 13 year olds
one 14 year old
two adults**
and one cat.

Tomorrow night, just for fun, we're having another extra child come spend the night...just so the crazies can last a little longer....

Then there's baseball...three games tomorrow, two of them at the same time.
And I have my Brew Group meeting.
And my wonderful husband has to work.
And the usual Saturday fare...showers and house cleaning.

And, on top of that, I have work that needs to be finished. And blog entries to write, and blogs to visit....oh, yeah, the fun never ends.

So, if I survive the weekend again, I will be back with an update...and if I'm not back, you'll know I'm somewhere wearing one of those cozy jackets, bouncing off the padded walls of my new domecile....

**What? You thought I'd give away my age? Not on your life. At least my kids can't run up to you and blurt it out the minute they meet you....it is enough to tell you that I'm in my 30's!

No comments: