2. We are surrounded by other military families with similar life experiences.
3. My children have a lot of friends who are military kids.
4. We never have to worry about paying the rent...it comes right out of the paycheck.
5. My neighbors are quick to make friends, because they know what it's like to move and not have many friends.
6. We're supportive of each other during multiple deployments and moves.
7. Just when you make new friends, they all move.
8. We have a safe place to vent a little about military life (without getting the stupid comments from less understanding civilians).
9. There is almost always something available at the next duty station.
10. There are NO convicted sex offenders living in military housing.
11. Where we are now, the electricity, gas and water are included in the rent.
12. The housing managers are very particular about what is allowed in the yards.
13. There is very little likelyhood that we will be evicted for no reason.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants