Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #15


Thirteen Google Searches that land people on my blog:



1. Wubzy Walden Widget

2. Mom of Six

3. Day to day mom blog

4. A day in the life of a mom

5. Things not to say to a military wife

6. What is too cold for baseball practice

7. Mrs. Spider

8. Mennonite women gone bad

9. Mom of six pregnant again (NOT!)

10. Mom six with his kids

11. Stupid things people say to military wives

12. A day in the life of a midwife who works from home

13. Pictures of pregnant moms bellies with six babies.

And a few extra...just for the fun of it....

Mom

Wow wow wubzy

Why movie buff?

A typical day in the life of a child



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13 comments:

kay said...

Ha. It is interesting what people search for, isn't it. The most landings on my site are related to a post I did on a book, You Can't Send a Duck to Eagle School.

Happy TT.

anthonynorth said...

Some of those made me laugh. Me and my wife have 7 kids.
You should see my belly :-)

Tammy said...

very interesting and fun. It's funny what people search for. Happy TT

Anonymous said...

Cool I never thought about Google searches.

Happy T13

Anonymous said...

Some of these are hilarious. :) I often look at mine and guffaw.

Thanks for visiting my taxing TT. :)

I have another one (link below) if you've time.

The Gal Herself said...

Menonite women gone bad? That is truly bizarre! (Thanks for visiting my TT)

Anonymous said...

Laura -- You are so funny! I love #8...LOL..

God bless,
Sallie

P.S. I sent you an email about headcoverings.. did you get it? I know my ones from before never seemed to get through..

Wendy said...

Don't you wonder what goes through people's minds sometimes?? LOL And I remember the post about what not to say to a military wife...loved that one. :)

By the way, you've got something waiting for you over on my blog. Come see when you get a chance.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

very creative Laura - and interesting especially #1

Laura said...

That is cool...how do you find out that info? Interesting!

Anonymous said...

I always find my google search data so interesting.. wow wow wubzy is stuck in my head now..LOL

Keri said...

My boys love Wubzy :)

How do you find out how people land on your blog through google? I'd love to know how people stumble across mine!

JBBGirl said...

I noticed you over at the trying our best blog. I am a home schooling military spouse as well. My hubby is also in the same branch as yours. Come over and visit anytime. I will be checking back here more often. I would like to add you to my reading list. Let me know if that would be ok. HUGS!