7. My youngest three children make all kinds of crazy faces every time I get out my camera.
8. I haven't yet tried to use PhotoShop or some other editting program, or I would fix that poor girl's red-eye.
9. I am really scraping the bottom hard tonight...but I'm tired from staying up to late, working.
10. Really. Working. Typing. NOT JUST BLOGGING.
11. On the positive side, I have gotten more done around my house this week, which really does make me feel better about myself. Amazing.
12. I made a bjillion calls to the housing office this week to get some work done in this house.
13. One of the things that they are supposed to be fixing is the MOLD growing on the ceiling in the garage. We'll see how soon THAT gets done. Yeah, they had the remidiation guy out here that afternoon, but that was on Tuesday. Any bets on how long it will take to get them out here to actually DO the work?!?
Alright, that's it...though I'm sure I could come up with more if I could just stay a...w...a...k...e. So, since I really need to sleep before I have to get up again in about 5 hours, go see the read the rest of the Thursday Thirteeners!