Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #19



Thirteen Random things about my week.


1. I am afraid that my night is shot...There is a cat-fight happening. In. My. House.


2. The new kitty (Pheobe) and the old kitty (Nibbles) have decided that they intensely dislike each other.


3. Is anyone else tired of baseball yet? This week we've had 1 baseball game cancelled, 1 softball game cancelled and two practices cancelled, plus one missed for other reasons.


4. My eldest had a Band Concert at school that she had to be at, instead of making it to softball practice.


5. My oldest child is getting to be quite a young lady, and I am really not ready for that.


6. My baby is growing up, too, and I find I am not ready for that, either.

7. My youngest three children make all kinds of crazy faces every time I get out my camera.

8. I haven't yet tried to use PhotoShop or some other editting program, or I would fix that poor girl's red-eye.

9. I am really scraping the bottom hard tonight...but I'm tired from staying up to late, working.

10. Really. Working. Typing. NOT JUST BLOGGING.

11. On the positive side, I have gotten more done around my house this week, which really does make me feel better about myself. Amazing.

12. I made a bjillion calls to the housing office this week to get some work done in this house.

13. One of the things that they are supposed to be fixing is the MOLD growing on the ceiling in the garage. We'll see how soon THAT gets done. Yeah, they had the remidiation guy out here that afternoon, but that was on Tuesday. Any bets on how long it will take to get them out here to actually DO the work?!?

Alright, that's it...though I'm sure I could come up with more if I could just stay a...w...a...k...e. So, since I really need to sleep before I have to get up again in about 5 hours, go see the read the rest of the Thursday Thirteeners!

9 comments:

Melli said...

I'm thinking back to when I was Mom of four (not that I'm not still - but my babies are now almost 19)... and I'm wondering HOW you have time to BLOG at all!?! I didn't even have time to LOOK at a computer back then! Much less stay awake to USE one! You GO girl!

Darla said...

We've got a band concert next week, but no softball, thank goodness.

anthonynorth said...

#5 is always a shock. Hard to accept it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds exhausting! The kids are awfully cute though! :) I hope you get some rest - and rejuvenate!

Happy TT

Denise Patrick said...

Isn't it wonderful when your kids mature? I look at my oldest sometimes and wonder when she grew into such a wonderful young lady.

Happy TT!

Unknown said...

Yuck mold we had that in the old house. The people here are good about repairs, I like that.
Do you use Photobucket? I think they have the red-eye fix option on there now, nver used it though.
Happy TT, hope you'll visit my 32nd TT...Housework, Quoth the Mama, Nevermore at The Cafe.

Melanie said...

You certainly had a busy evening. I don't know how you have time to blog with 6 kids!! Wow!!

Our Happy Happenings

Ruth said...

I tagged you for a meme, since apparently you need more to do. :-)

Anonymous said...

They look adorable. Yeah seeing your kids grow up is something no parent is ready for.