New Girl on Post's Friday Questions are always a fun thing to do....I'm just getting in on it a little late this week...hey, it's been a CRAZY busy week...
Fun Friday Questions!
1. Most unusual job you have had?
My most unusual job (paid job) was working as a candy packer for a (very) small business. I wrapped lollipops to get them ready for shipping.
2. Describe yourself in three words
3. What's your signature scent?
Jovan musk or light musk
4. What's a fun family tradition you have?
Friday night is a combination night in our house (which will be changing....marching band demands that!). It is date night for hubby and I, plus movie and pizza night for the kids. Everyone gets to stay up late, eat junk food, and watch movies.
5. Anything special your hometown is known for?
My hometown is the home of Erskine College...and the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church.