1. Sewed new patches on the husband's uniforms...uniform inspections are today.
2. Hemmed his new dress uniform "trousers"....I TOLD him I HATE/dispise/can't stand hemming those lovely polyester bell-bottoms...but he had to order them online, and they don't come pre-hemmed....
3. Washed dishes (in my dishwasher).
4. Drank a gallon or two of hot Spiced Chai....
5. Cleaned off the ironing board, so I could use it for the hemming...
6. Dished ice cream for the husband and myself.
7. Played games on the computer.
8. Watched HGTV.
9. Tried to catch up on some work.
10. Updated my facebook page.
11. Drank some more hot tea.
12. Worked some more on some STAT work.
13. Fell asleep at the computer (at about 1:45 am), cleared off the bed, put away laundry, ran the dryer, fed and watered the cat, herded my sleeping husband upstairs, and turned off all of the lights.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants