Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #39

Well, for some reason there are problems on the T13 site, so I can't get the code, or even a header...so....

Thirteen things about October

  1. It is FALL...I LOVE fall!
  2. October 17th is our anniversary...16 years this year!
  3. Marching band season comes to an end!! YIPPEE!!!
  4. Pumpkins are on sale...I see pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread in our future!
  5. The weather is cooling off...hooray for light-jacket-weather!
  6. October 4th was the in-laws' anniversary...congrats Chuck and Penny on 38 years!
  7. It is fall...the leaves are changing...SO pretty!!
  8. Fall school pictures are coming home...there goes more $$$...
  9. FOOTBALL...which means the TV is on ALL THE TIME.
  10. It is FALL...I can start making things like chilli and stew again...and people will eat it!
  11. It has been one whole year since I quit working at Walmart!! YIPPEE!!
  12. It is only 2 months until Christmas!
  13. It is FALL....did I mention that I LOVE fall?!?

To see more or to join in, go to the Thursday Thirteen site.

7 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Hmmm *smiles* I love fall too!

Happy TT!

Kara said...

I love fall too! The changing weather, leaves, yummy warm soups.. it's all great. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay! Happy fall too. I love the foliage.

Anonymous said...

I ♥ fall too! :)
We're going to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins this weekend. We can't wait. Happy TT.

My TT ~ My CrAzY Wednesday (Morning)

Patsy said...

Good list. I think you like fall -- am I right? :)

Thanks for dropping by earlier.

Anonymous said...

I love fall, too! I have a few pics up today about some of the decorating for harvest time that we have done..

We are going to be in DC in November!! We might have to work that visit out finally :-)

God bless,
Sallie

Kristi said...

I loved #11...this week marks a year since I quit working at Subway.