2. No matter how much blue you put on them, someone will call them girls and say they're beautiful (and you just thought that was just YOUR boy!?!)
3. You will be baptized by your sons at some point while they're still wearing diapers (or not).
4. There will be cars and Legos and Lincoln logs and trains and planes and lots of other little toys all over the hosue.
5. Boys play differently than girls...things get a LOT more physical with boys around.
6. There will also be tools all over...and parts of the things they are taking apart with those tools.
7. The boys' collections vary GREATLY from the girls...The boys bring in bugs, rocks, and stray screws, nails and pieces of trash.
8. MY boys are seriously addicted to electronics...are they all this way?!?
9. Bicycles, baseball bats, cleats, gloves, and all-too-easily-seen CUP....never put away.
10. The desire to be a MAN...will get them to do all kinds of chores...killing bugs, taking out garbage, mowing the yard....
11. They want to play DANGEROUS sports...the poor mama's heart will never be the same....
12. They get injuries playing above dangerous sports...with scars that they are OH SO PROUD to show off!
13. My boys teach me every day how much I need their father to help raising them!!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants