2. Two nights of less than 6 hours of sleep makes functioning exceedingly difficult.
3. School starts in 5 days.
4. My oldest will be getting ON the bus at 6:00 am.
5. Whoever determined that all of the schools would have their various Open Houses and Orientations during the same week did not have children going to 3 different schools.
6. A combination of no sleep and LOTS of coffee means I CAN function, but I have the jitters.
7. Realizing that Football Tryouts lasted all week really screwed with my schedule.
8. Thank goodness for school activity buses!
9. And friends willing to pick up children when you can't get there in time!
10. Having children who can cook is a HUGE help!
11. It is starting to feel like it *might* be getting close to fall.
12. I have wierd dreams when I haven't had enough sleep.
13. I wish I had more time for blog hopping...I'm missing all of my favorite reads!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants