Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Welcome home, now call the police....

We're back from a WONDERFUL time with family in SC and NC. It was fun. It was relaxing. It was nerve wracking. It is GREAT to be home again.

So, we pulled in the driveway, and I looked over at my husband's car, which we left sitting in the driveway while we were gone...something didn't look quite right.... I got out and looked inside to see that EVERYTHING on the inside had been rifled through. The glove box contents were dumped. The coins from the trays had been dumped. The car was unlocked. Oh, Grrrrrr..... Some days I HATE living in Virginia Beach!! This is NOT the first time this has happened. Fortunately this time it doesn't look like anything was stolen. The CDs were still in their place, nothing was disturbed in the trunk. We think they were looking for electronics....and we did not oblige them.

Now I am going to bed. I have church in the morning, and work to do, and laundry and unpacking....oh, and 300-ish pictures to go through and post for everyone to enjoy the lovely Smoky Mountains near Asheville, NC....and all of the family fun we had....

G'night!!

2 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

oh! There's nothing worse, even if they didn't get anything, it's just violating! I'm sorry that's what met you when you made it home from your getaway.

KC said...

oh no Laura.. sorry to hear about the car, but I"m glad you had a great Thanksgiving.