Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

In the middle of the night....

I thought I got tired...exhausted, worn out, depleted...when I worked overnights at Walmart. I stayed tired. Then I quit for our move, and have since found work that I can do from home...not making much money yet, but at least I got my first paycheck!! (little yippee! because it was a little check!)

Now, as I scramble my way through the learning curve of this new line of work, I am finding that I am MENTALLY exhausted. My body follows suit before too long, and I am just WIPED OUT. I don't have anything left in me to pour out to friends, or in whitty conversation, and I find myself thinking, at wierd hours of the night, that I *ought to* call this person, or that person, and convey that I am thinking of them....but no, I don't have any mental energy left to do it.

So, if you are waiting a phone call from me, I appologize. I probably haven't forgotten you. Most likely, I'm thinking of you on a regular basis. I just can't work up enough energy to go find my phone...never mind string a couple of words together, and get them out of my mouth at the appropriate time.

So, if you see me out sleep walking around the streets of Virginia Beach, please, stop me, point me back in the direction of my house, and pray that I get enough sleep!

on that note....I'm going to bed!!

No comments: