1. We have 33 days until school starts.
2. Shopping must be done...school supplies, clothes, shoes, musical instruments.
3. Before shopping, we have to make sure there are working backpacks, clothes must be tried on, supplies must be inventoried, and lists made.
4. We have to figure out where the $$ is going to come from to pay for this.
5. We have uniform rentals to pay for, for Marching Band and Concert Band.
6. We have to get through two weeks of Band Camp.
7. The house still needs to stay clean.
8. 99 more meals must be cooked, served, consumed and cleaned up from.
9. Approximately 100 more loads of laundry must be sorted, washed, folded and put away.
10. There are teachers to meet...in three different schools, for 5 different students.
11. There are *only* 33 more days to spend playing outside with friends.
12. Library books must be returned (TODAY!!).
13. I only have 33 more days to enjoy having my chidren home with me....before my life gets overly hectic again...
***Anyone else looking forward to Back to School?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants